My Motto

"When You Take Care of the Inside the Outside Will Follow"

Saturday, July 13, 2013

My 25lb Milestone Reward - Pretty Toesies

Even thought I hit my milestone of 25 pounds down on Tuesday, with my busy schedule and waiting on funds, today (Saturday) is when I got to get it done.

Yep, my reward was a pedicure.  Now I know there are those of out there who have this done monthly or more often BUT I have not had one in almost 2 years (since before our last vacation).  Money is tight, we have to watch our spending and things like this are just not a regular option for me anymore. So this was a special treat for me and I was looking forward to it.  I have a regular place that I used to go to all the time, it's call "The Nail Place" (yes, see the picture, I am not making it up) and I like them because their prices are fair and the facility is clean.
So here are some pictures of my fun little event and I brought along my sweet little Destiny to join in the fun (don't worry, no pedi for her, a simply toe polish is only $4 for little girls) and she was so cute sitting in the big chair like mommy!



All it all it was a relaxing time.  I enjoyed the pampering and it felt so good to have my feet & legs rubbed especially after all the working out.

My next goal is the 40 lb mark, 15 more lbs to go, hmmm I wonder what my next reward will be???








What I do know is this:  my journey for this next 15lbs will be done with pretty red toesies!







No comments:

Post a Comment