My Motto

"When You Take Care of the Inside the Outside Will Follow"

Friday, July 12, 2013

Some of My Favorite Quotes

So as I surf the net and l scroll through Facebook I see the inspirational quotes & sayings everywhere. When I find one that I love or I can relate to I save it. So I thought I would just share some of them with you, these are some that touched me, maybe one (or more) will speak to you as well. Feel free to save, copy or whatever and do as you wish.  I was thinking of having some printed out and just post them around the house, my car, at work, so I could see them and remind myself just how great this chance is going to be for me and that it is all worth it!

Feel free to post any that you have found especially motivating or you can email them to me & I will add them to our wall. As I find new ones I will update this post so check back anytime :)


No comments:

Post a Comment