My Motto

"When You Take Care of the Inside the Outside Will Follow"

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

5 Days down and 5 TO GO......

So I promised to keep you updated along the way and I am HAPPY to report that I am seeing positive changes in my health with this cleanse.  Here are some of the wonderful changes I have noticed:

  • Cravings have subsided
  • my dizzy spells have stopped 98%
  • my mental clarity is better & my overall well-being feels great
  • my back hurts less as the inflammation in my body has reduced
  • I have natural energy, no sluggish all the time
  • I look forward to healthy foods
  • my skin is clearing up
  • I have slept like a baby EVERY night
  • oh and did I mention my cravings have practically stopped!!!
Don't get me wrong, when one of those pizza or restaurant commercials come on I think "Boy, that looks so yummy" but then my mind immediately goes, do I want to put that in my body???"   And that my friends is so empowering.

Ok, so here is what you really want to know, did cleaning out my system and nourishing is so well for 5 days have any result on my weight?................YES  IT  DID !  See for yourself:



Here is my weight beginning on Day 1










Now here it is on the morning of Day 6 
(just 5 short days later) 

Do I need to do the the math for you.. 11.2 lbs in 5 days.
Let me say that again. 11.2 lbs in 5 days  and I feel amazing. I am so proud of myself, not only do I feel good on the inside but mentally I feel so much better and what have I been saying, "when you take care of the inside the outside will follow".



So if you want to no miss out in a few days when I post my before & after pic including the amount of weight and inches I have lost, please sign up for my updates or save my page. And if you would like to know more about what I am doing contact me as well. I am not done, I will be doing this for a while and we can do it together. I am hoping I can help others who struggle just like me to overcome these feelings & cravings to take back control of their life and their health 1 day at a time!

No comments:

Post a Comment