My Motto

"When You Take Care of the Inside the Outside Will Follow"

Sunday, November 16, 2014

2nd 10 Day Cleanse, Check it out!

A 2nd cleanse? You heard it right. The 10 Day Transformation Cleanse is so healthy for your body AND safe you can do them back to back if you want.  I took a little break between as you know, 2 1/2 weeks to be precise 
(and went on a 4 nt cruise in those 2 wks).


So what were my results you ask???
So PROUD of Myself !
  • 1st Cleanse, Oct. 7-17        Lost 15.2 lbs
  • 2nd Cleanse, Nov. 6-15      Lost 7 lbs        
So my starting weight on Oct. 7 was 277.2 and as of this morning I am 255!  
I am so proud of me.  That is 22.2 lbs in just 5 weeks AND I went on a cruise in the middle of that, say what!  That is an average of over 4 lbs a week.


Now, I am ALWAYS as honest as I can possibly be in my blog with you guys, so here are some truths (but probably not what you are expecting)
 I know that if I had not gone on the cruise I probably would have lost in between my two cleanses and I did, but while on the cruise I did relax and eat things that were not healthy and had some very yummy cocktails as well. So what I lost I put on and AS SOON as I returned I went straight back to my Power Shakes and in 3 days the weight I put on that week was gone! A first for me ever.

Now with my second cleanse I had a few bumps. I never binged or ate things I shouldn't have but I did have more of my 'allowed' foods than I should have. The last 10 days had some of my 'stressers' that I have to deal with but this time it was different than usual.

When my emotional triggers happen I usually go right for chips, crackers, BAD carbs and eat til I can't any more and then well the cycle of regret & shame set in.
BUT, this time I was wanting to eat and I recognized it but I didn't ALLOW myself to go back to the bad 'stuff'. I ate another avocado or an extra apple. I made a salad and used black beans instead of dressing.  I even ate a Kind bar (if you haven't had those yet they are amazing, all natural, organic, non GMO, ok I'm getting off track)

POINT IS my choices were better for me. I am not naive, I realize that my food addiction is not OVER but what these cleanses are doing are retraining my relationship with food one day at a time. I look forward to my green drinks and whole foods and THAT is what I want. So while I may have slipped back a little this time it was more of a "side-step" than a slip back and that is HUGE for me.

So now what, well for the next 2 weeks I will keep eating healthy, learning more and more how to cook & eat clean & green (don't worry, I will update you how that is going). Basically learning my new lifestyle that this wonderful cleanse has introduced me into and on December 1st I will be starting a New Cleanse. So
Email me at donnapowerteam@gmail.com
why not join me??  I am starting a group, challenging friends & family to get healthy, get clean & lose the toxins BEFORE 2015. Let's all start together on Dec. 1 and do the 10 Day Transformation together and GAIN a healthier life! 

So I'm asking you to join me & take a 10 day break from all the carbs, sugars, GMOs and processed foods you may be eating and Nourish your body. 
ONLY 10 days to feel better, look better and lose 5-20 lbs. I can even provide you with a $50 gift card to help you with your cleanse. What do you have to loose? Comment below or email me, I WANT to help others FEEL as GOOD as I do! Will you let me help you?


"Take Care of the Inside & the Outside Will Follow"

No comments:

Post a Comment